Friday, October 27th, 2017 in Bend, OR
You won’t want to miss this full day Summit of learning and collaborating with the Oregon trails community:
- Networking and opportunities to build relationships with trail advocates, land managers, trails professionals, dedicated volunteers, and fellow trails enthusiasts;
- Keynote address, other opportunities to learn and be inspired;
- Strategic planning for a nascent statewide trails coalition;
- and FUN!
Join our growing sponsors:
Who should come to the Oregon Statewide Trails Summit?
- Land management, parks and recreation, and transportation public agency professionals charged with developing and/or maintaining trails;
- Professional trail builders and trail planners;
- Volunteer and non-profit trail advocates, stewards, and crew leaders;
- Trail outfitters, tour guides, and outdoor recreation industry professionals with an interest in trails;
- Local leaders and policy makers who know trails are valuable to their communities;
- Trails enthusiasts of all types;
- and YOU!
SUMMIT SOLD OUT
[contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a waiting list]
You may be interested in the following partner events and sign up when registering for the Summit:
Thursday, October 26
Join ORTAC for their fall meeting and hear updates on State Parks’ trail activities throughout Oregon. ORTAC serves in an advisory role to the Parks Commission and Oregon Parks and Recreation Department.
Saturday, October 28th
Central Oregon Trails Alliance and Northwest Trails Alliance present the 2017 Oregon MTB Community Summit. There will be panelists and discussions on a variety of topics as we work together as a community in order to plot the future of mountain biking in Oregon!
Saturday, October 28th
Join TKO for a day of stewardship, partnering with local land managers and trail advocates on a trail nearby Bend. Register on the Summit registration site.
Contact Stephanie Noll email@example.com with questions about the Summit or to learn about sponsorship opportunities. We are not able to offer a refund of your Summit registration, but we are happy to transfer your registration to another individual if you are unable to attend.
We do not want the registration cost of the summit to be a barrier to any volunteer trail advocates. If you need a scholarship to make your attendance possible, please fill out this short application and we’ll be in touch: https://goo.gl/forms/xsrU92xdvVMwBHyE2
Breakfast and lunch will include vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options. If you have further dietary needs, please plan accordingly and know you’re welcome to bring your own food.
Reserve a guest room at the Riverhouse in Bend using the Oregon Trails Summit group room rate of $112 (for one or two persons). To get the Trails Summit rate, use the following link and reserve your room by October 1. https://riverhouse.reztrip.com/ext/promoRate?property=1334&mode=b&pm=true&sr=261765&vr=3
To book a room at the Bend Hilton Garden Inn using the Oregon Trails Summit group rate of $112/night, book before September 30th, using the following link: http://hiltongardeninn.hilton.
The Oregon Statewide Trails Coalition is being planned by a committee of public agency, non-profit, and private sector trails enthusiasts. Sponsorship opportunities are available! Contact Steph at 503-290-4569 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.