This is a “private” Eventbrite post for members of the TKO Saw Committee or other invitees.
The draft agenda for this meeting is:
Our meeting location will be at the Power Station Pub. Contact email@example.com if you have questions. The Power Station Pub is within crawling distance to the parking area.
What to expect:
Our last Saw Committee meeting was in July of 2019. Since then we have received USFS approval of the TKO Saw Program proposal. For the TKO Saw Program, 2020 will be a big year as we launch our Saw training classes and hold our first Certification class.
Aaron Petersen, USFS Region 6 Saw Program Manager has indicated he will attend.
The crew leader may decide to cancel the work party, based on weather conditions. We will not work in high winds or potential snow storm events. Volunteers are advised to check for e-mails the night before and morning of in case there are unanticipated work party cancellations.
What to wear:
– Hiking boots (please wear something sturdy that will protect your toes from sharp tools througout the day. Tennis shoes are discouraged and open toed shoes will not be allowed)
– Sturdy work gloves (more than one pair is a good idea, loaners will be available)
– Long sleeved shirt required
– Rain gear as appropriate for the weather
– TKO will provide hard hats and safety glasses
Follow the google map directions: Power Station Pub, 2126 SW Halsey St, Troutdale, OR 97060