Ever wondered what it takes to become a TKO Crew Leader? Want to learn more about how trail parties are organized?
This class is an introductory session on:
- TKO’s leadership culture
- How we build and maintain relationships with other stewardship partners
- Overview of the project planning process
- The path to Crew Leadership and how to make it your own
This class is open to volunteers of all experience levels with a desire to grow their leadership skills.
What to bring:
- Your thinking cap and a willingness to learn new things.
- Light hiking shoes and rain gear depending on the weather.
Snacks, coffee, tea, and a light lunch will be provided.